Designed by Auggie Fontanilla aka AVGGS.
Auggie Fontanilla is a Manila based artist and designer who's artistic practice is heavily influenced by street art and Amerikana tattoo culture meshed with religious Filipino heritage and typography. His roots can be traced back to his days of graffiti and sticker slapping in the Philippines.
Ride free and easy with the Wombat!
- Frame: 16"x1.75, alloy, TIG welded, foldable, battery inside frame tube
- Fork: 16", steel TIG welded
- Handlebar: Alloy T type low rise handlebar, with alloy folding type stem, sand black
- Brake Set: F/R alloy V-brakes, PROMAX, with electric brake lever
- Crank Set: 52Tx170mm, alloy chainring, steel crank, sand black PROWHEEL
- Chain: KMC, Z410A
- Gear Sets: Single speed
- Wheel: F/integrated wheel, R/hub motor.
- Tire: 16"x1.75 black tire, Wanda
- Saddle: vinyl cover, black
- Seat Post Alloy with clamp, with quick release
- Pedals: PP,9/16", folding type, with ball, with reflector
- Accessories: With bell, with F/R reflector and wheel reflectors, with front light, with alloy middle kickstand, with F/R plastic mudguard
- Battery and Motor: 36V/250W rear motor, 36V/7.8Ah, Lithium battery, charger with PH plug
- System: PAS/Throttle, speed sensor, with LCD panel, 5 assistance level
- Decal: Water sticker
- Battery: 36V/7.8Ah, Chinese Lithium battery
- Controller: 36V, square wave controller
- V Shoe: For V brake
- Brake Cable: For the folding bike
- Weight: 17.2 KG
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Time charged: 5-6 hours
- Distance per Charge: 70-90 km (in average)
- 2 Years for factory defects and replacement of parts